- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieving assigned revenue targets.
- Using our sales framework, create opportunities, and long-lasting relationships with key instructors across assigned institutions, faculty members, administrators, IT, and senior management.
- Collaborating with school librarians, teachers, heads of departments, academic/curriculum coordinators, ICT managers, principals, etc. regarding online educational programs and digital library services.
- Engaging in activities relating to sales (and training) of educational and research electronic information products to the academic sectors. Scope of the assignment covers K-12 schools (private and public sector).
- Providing educational technology consultation to K-12 schools in assigned region.
- Closing deals and engaging with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
- Establishing yourself as the Sales Account Manager for Egypt/Jordan, and lead the shift from print to digital.
- Ensuring our CRM is kept up-to-date and reflects accurate sales information.
- Research, analyze, and apply market and competitor information to successfully market products and support product development.
- Exploring potential business opportunities in line with company’s strategies, policies, and standards.
- Engaging in direct meetings, presentations, and training to prospects and customers.
- Marketing, promoting, and building recognition of the company’s brand, and the brands of our publishers.
- Preparing for and supporting company presence at trade shows and conferences.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Information Technology Services