- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, KPIs & Bonus
About the Job
HVAC Mechanical Technical Office Engineer"
- Create project pricing, financial proposals, and quotations and send it to the technical sales team to create the project financial proposal.
- Request the price lists of material from vendors to create the cost sheet and quotation.
- Prepare and review shop drawings
- Review design calculation
- Prepare material submittal documents and follow up on its approval
- Attend progress meetings and discuss technical proposals
- Evaluate tender documents, drawing, and schedules
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors both technical and commercial aspects
- Study the material used in the project to assure it's available and the start finding the suitable source for them.
- Prepare material submittals to be approved by the consultant.
- Communicate with suppliers & subcontractors to get price lists, negotiate the prices and close the deal with purchasing the agreed-on material.
- Document the project data and progress of components and equipment supply in each project to ensure the steady flow of work.
- Assess and select the vendors and suppliers to work within current and previous projects.
- Coordinate with project engineers to get approved takeoff
- Preparing bills and submit it to the client and follow up the collections
- Prepare the payments of subcontractors job requirements
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
BIC for Contracting & Construction is a private joint stock company established in 2000. Since then, we have made an impact on the local market through our services in industrial, commercial, residential and educational projects, along with turn-key solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bic for Contracting & Construction