- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Based on received specifications & requirements, create a software design document and write clear code with descriptive comments as per guidelines.
Submit created code to repositories with agreed upon commit codes
Review junior developers code according to related design and code standard
Write, execute, test cases, to make sure his created code passes the planned tests and checklists, to minimize the # of issues and bugs sent to QC
Document his work, including release notes, deliverables master error codes, log file explanation, API details, Limitations document
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
work with remote backend data via REST and JSON
Plans his own work, and junior developers’ tasks
- Communicate status and progress of project deliverables
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
What we’re looking for.
We’re looking for motivated and passionate people who enjoy working in a team-oriented, ego-free environment. The most successful candidates value ownership and collaboration and are self-motivated, detail-oriented problem solvers. We’re looking for
Senior IOS Developer
- Minimum 5 years experience in iOS application development experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively
- Responsible for developing applications, unit testing, and bug fixes
- Deep understanding of IOS UI frameworks application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UIs
- Proficient in GUI programming and multithreaded applications
- You have an In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C
- You have experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Good sense of UI design and a keen focus on the user experience
- History of successful product delivery
- Enthusiasm for quality and attention to detail
- Web UI development experience is a plus
- Swift Development Experience a must
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- 7+ years of development experience with multiple programming languages
- 5+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object-oriented concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Android experience is an added advantage.
An above and beyond candidate would also have:
- Great verbal and written communication skills- this role is often client facing
- Desire and ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
- Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
- A willingness to teach and help others
- A good sense of humor
What we offer.
- Consistent challenges
- Great teammates to work with
- A competitive salary based on contribution
- Comprehensive benefits including medical
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix