- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare and review the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, etc.
- Performing all administrative and financial tasks related to the Accounting department for local and international transactions.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing information.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain financial databases.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing information.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Verbally communicate accounting procedures and policies clearly to others.
- Coordinates activities with accounting staff and answers questions.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.