- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare financial reports that summarize or forecast an organization's financial position
- Would assist his company's outside auditors when they prepare an annual report.
- Responsible for preparing special reports for regulators, governmental agencies and banks.
- Overseeing a company's short-term or long-term investments.
- Negotiate financial terms of a new contract with her counterpart at another company.
- Manage and lead all relevant Finance processes, procedures and yearly activities
- Lead the financial statement close process and tax compliance processes, financial and management reporting and financial systems maintenance.
- Manage internal and external reviews and audits
- Supervise control of financial risk, secure overall liquidity and funding needs and ensure that adequate cost competitive financial resources are available for the organization in order to achieve its short and long-term business objectives.
- Develop reports and create/monitor metrics dashboards to help analyze operations and drive action quickly
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding company strategy, financial plans, new business planning, and operating forecasts
- Review budget vs. actuals; prepare variance analysis and highlight issues to Senior Leadership Team.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security
About this Company
Egyptian Engineering Projects Co. Offering Integrated Systems, AV & Education, Sound Systems, Pro lighting, Security Systems, Telecommunications, Electric Works and Civil Works.
See all Careers and Jobs at Quality Egypt
It was founded in 1985, to meet a burgeoning demand in Egypt for highly specialized services...