- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Health Insurance
About the Job
- Test developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Create, execute and develop test cases & procedures.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Collect and record software defects in reporting system.
- Verify that new feature requirements are met.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Interact closely with the entire development team, making sure issues are clearly communicated and tracked.
- Execute and verify data 'ingestion' using internal on-boarding tool.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
WIFI Metropolis is unlocking the value of millions of global Wi-Fi hotspots by developing a global Wi-Fi network using a sharing economy strategy. Not only we are UBER for Wi-Fi, but we also deploy our own super high speed Wi-Fi Networks in premium locations such as The Louvre...
See all Careers and Jobs at WIFI Metropolis