- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, High Commissions
About the Job
- Participate in management meetings, express opinions and participate in the formulation of goals and plans.
- Achieving the company's objectives regarding its management.
- Planning the sales activity including participation in the definition of goals and the formulation of policies for sale within the company, such as policies for products and policies for prices and distribution and setting of the target markets.
- Implement the sales activities identified in the sales plan.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of salesmen.
- Coordination of sales activities with other departments such as marketing, procurement, warehousing, production, and finance.
- Monitoring and evaluation of sales activities, including identifying sales areas, identifying salesmen's routes, determining sales quotas, receiving reports of sales activities, evaluating their findings, taking appropriate corrective measures to improve performance, etc.
- Motivate salesmen and constantly search for rewards that stimulate sales efforts among salesmen by building and developing an effective compensation system.
- Evaluate the efforts of salesmen in terms of identifying effective and objective evaluation models to reach a logical judgment on the performance of salesmen.
- Submit monthly reports on sales to senior management.
- Formulation and supervision of the annual sales plan
- Make a monthly plan for factory sales
- Working to meet the requirements and customer satisfaction
- Follow up the solution of the problems that appear in after sales and follow-up procedures without interfering with the concerned department.
- Works to open new markets
- Continues to follow up issuance of invoices to customers and collection
- Continues to obtain customers evaluation of the company and the product
- Establishing a database of markets, competitors, geographical areas and their distribution.
- Conduct sales research, study the market share of the company and competitors and follow up the situation of competitors and strategies and new in the market.
- Compliance with the standards and requirements of quality systems and the environment
- Suggesting new products according to customers needs and market trends
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
TRUST for Engineering Industries was established in 1996, on Egyptian grounds, as a family run business that manufactures seating systems; and specializes in automotive seats. As TRUST grew, the transition to become the corporate organization it is today was facilitated by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust