- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Personal Assistant role is one to further enhance the shareholder’s capability/capacity to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively through administration and follow up of day to day activities, appointments, correspondence, meetings, etc (on both external and internal basis)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the shareholder in managing diary, the organization of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the shareholder including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provide support to the shareholder in the prioritization of workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on his behalf.
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the shareholder across the range of his work.
- Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate, meet and greet and the shareholder’s guests.
- Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and organizational documentation, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports.
- Respond to upper level management, executives and other shareholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Design and produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Handle confidential, sensitive information including document production, preparation of presentations, reports and assisting with contracts and leases.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the shareholder's schedule is followed and respected.
- Perform other duties upon request.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism