- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tqnia IT was established 2006 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, under the name of 3jenan that is being rebranded to be Tqnia IT, serving middle east, from its new operation office in Cairo, Egypt. We, in Tqnia, aim to be no. 1 as hosting service provider in the region which is manifested in everything we do; as the office is modernly furnished, located in New Cairo, and workplace best practices such as flexible working hours, working from home, etc., and everything else that would help us to be in that place soon.
A customer service agent is needed to join our squad in Tqnia IT with the following description.
- To manage the incoming phone calls and online communication through emails or social media platforms.
- Cooperate with other marketing team members to generate sales leads using the available tools/channels.
- To communicate with the new leads using the different tools to close the deal
- To handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Being aware and trained in the current solutions we provide and what kind of problems our products help to solve, and what is the right approach to communicate with the customers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Attempt to persuade the customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Work with your manager to ensure proper customer service/sales closing is achieved and reporting all related activities.
- Liaise with marketing & hosting teams to stay updated on new products, features & current campaigns.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
- Learnability and being able to grow is no. 1 attitude and skill in this job.
- Not less than 1-2 years of experience is mandatory in the same function.
- University degree is mandatory.
- Age should not exceed 35 years old.
- Excellent command of English language, writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
We provide cozy working conditions (very modern office arrangements in new Cairo), flexible working hours and 50% work from home policy (after training and being able to handle all complaints on your own). In addition to an excellent salary included.
If you are interested please send us