- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance and Meal Allowance
About the Job
WordPress Developer is responsible for:
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture.
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Upgrade the current ready websites, according to development plan.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Retail