- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares financial statements and accounting reports for departmental management & legal authorities for all Branches
- Prepares related budget documents for all branches.
- Maintains records and prepares reports and correspondence related to the work for all branches & informs other staff regarding procedural requirements for the purpose of facilitating financial compliance within established practices.
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal process that is required for audit & compiles a wide variety of financial information related to work assignments for the purpose of providing required documentation and/or processing information.
- Performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned (e.g. general ledger, purchasing, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner during short times of need.
- Reconciles a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with established accounting practices.
- Responds to inquiries from a wide variety of sources (e.g. employees, vendors, auditors, etc.) for the purpose of facilitating communication and/or providing guidance among several parties; and providing information and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AWI Company is a leader in quality publications throughout the Middle East, GCC, Europe and Africa with a portfolio of well-known Brands including but not limited to: Al Balad Newspaper, Al Waseet International, Layalina, Fortune Arabia, Marie Claire Arabia, Top Gear, GALA...
See all Careers and Jobs at AWI Company