- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff and training department.
- Meet with clients to assess satisfaction with curriculum and training delivery.
- Determine training needs based on business objectives and individual development requirements for the site.
- Design and evaluate training and training alternatives by monitoring, measuring and reporting on staff training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary staff training and development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately.
- Other duties as assigned
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications Training and Coaching
About this Company
Teleperformance at a Glance:
See all Careers and Jobs at Teleperformance - Egypt
Teleperformance Egypt Established in 2007, Teleperformance Egypt is the first multinational contact center company to open in Egypt performing all contact center services serving Egypt, Middle East and Africa, and Offshore markets...