- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching new external media for use on shows and updating media files accordingly.
- Assisting with the setting up of media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget.
- Ensuring show websites are fully up to date with latest information.
- Management of PR agency in co-ordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the coordination, design and production of all marketing collateral, including brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc.
- Copywriting input and checking / proofing of all Arabic and English marketing materials in conjunction with relevant Marketing Manager.
- Contributing to the database growth for the shows.
- Working on special projects as required by the Division, ie. Research, newsletters, database initiatives.
- On-site support at shows involving ad-hoc work as required, this can involve extra hours.
- Assisting the Marketing Managers in the compiling of show reporting data for KPI’s.
- Liaising and assisting in the production of the post show reports.
- Administration work as required to keep both electronic and hard copy files up to date.
- Perform any other duties that are commensurate with the grade and areas of responsibility
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Investment Banking Management Consulting Market Research
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in marketing
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic IT skills using Microsoft Office and internet search engines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Willingness to work longer than normal working hours
- Confidentiality and Integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Problem solving
- Exhibitions experience
- Arabic speaking
About this Company
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
See all Careers and Jobs at Informa
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.