- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- As a Category Manager, you’ll be accountable for developing and growing the Vegetables & Fruit category, playing a critical role in shaping overall direction and supply plan. You’ll be the go-to person on both strategic and tactical issues for Sales, Account Management, Supply and Leadership as you work with growers to develop quarterly programs. This is a highly visible, collaborative role, involving daily interaction with Sales, Account Management, Warehouses and Different Markets.
- Our Category Specialist/Manager has excellent communication skills, can establish immediate credibility and develop positive working relationships that drive critical business activity.
- Represent and communicate the needs and supply requirements of the region within the category.
- Develop category programs that maximize net revenue opportunities while growing customer penetration and grower/vendor support.
- Support business development activity and own pipeline both in terms of existing customer penetration and new/new activity.
- Oversee the day to day management of the category including communication, execution, service levels-both directions, project management, contract proposals, new target quoting, and reporting.
- Collect market, product and competitor information, analyze and apply this information to strengthen our product positioning and provide this back to our teams.
- Provide monthly and quarterly result reports related to the category.
- Develop category target plans for top accounts with Account Managers/Category Managers for greater penetration.
- Provide clear guidelines on pricing and contribute to the tracking of performance.
- Own daily, promotional, and contract pricing decisions.
- Support and drive company branded sales programs.
- Focus on innovation within the category by establishing a truly differentiated offering through packaging and varietals; offering to match the market and customer needs.
- Work with internal partners to help develop supply chains to increase sales while providing profitable returns to grower/vendor network.
- Consistently provide education & guiding to all internal sales and account managers throughout the region.
- Be a positive role model for Fakahany within the category in the broader industry.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Retail
About this Company
Fakahany provides you with your daily needs of fresh quality fruits and vegetables at the comfort of your doorstep.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fakahany App.
We, as a company, have many years of experience in dealing with fruits and vegetables. Our staff is very well trained in selecting and packing your...