- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Package - Commission Applied
About the Job
Responsible for securing & attracting new customers in addition to maintain relationship with current clients and achieve GP/Volume targets as agreed.
- Represent Agility GIL and get new accounts.
- Visit new customers.
- CRM System Update and maintain data quality.
- Achieve volumes and targets.
- Keep a track of competition activities.
- Exchange sales leads with Agility Network.
- Ability to achieve new opportunity business from and to different trade lines (Inbound – outbound)
- Following up on day to day shipments with operation colleagues and keep the customers fully informed and posted.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
Education & Academic back grounds
- Minimum a relevant bachelor degree.
- Preferable business administration or maritime transport.
Experience & Knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Air and Sea Freight operational knowledge
Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive Oral Comm.
- Team Work
English & Computer Literacy
- Very good command in English (Writing & Listening)
- Very good in Advanced MS Office Application.
About this Company
Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agility Egypt
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local...