- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- To build full plan with content creation to cover campaign objectives & syncing with designers to provide with relevant designs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Requirement for his team members.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Responsible for managing a team of junior and senior marketers working on the following applications:
- Google AdWords application.
- Social Media applications.
- Advertising web portals and online forums
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Evaluating new digital technologies and using Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LINKEDIN.
- Working with sales account management team to acquire client assets and coordinate campaign launches.
- Working with delivery team “Designers” to ensure full, on-time, and efficient delivery of advertising campaigns
- Working with billing team to accurately track what to bill clients on social campaigns.
- Communication with external teams when necessary, including client or agency teams, social vendors, and partners.
- Implement best practices for copy, creative, and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy.
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
1- Digital Marketing: consultation & strategy, social media management, online advertising & banner placement, UX/UI & web services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtkar
2. Video Production: Documentaries, TV commercials, Corporate Videos, web videos, Digital commercial.
3. Motion Graphics: static &...