- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for client accountant for our Mohandessin office.
Your duties will include:
- Your job will be the Organizing and monitoring of clients accounts, the tasks will include:
- Issuing customer invoices, ensuring that the invoices are delivered to customers, and reviewing sales and returned invoices.
- Prepare invoices for data processing and ensure that collections alignment with contractual agreements, law and finance policies and procedures.
- Developing and updating client information: responsible for reviewing the files of customer accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness and arranging the accounting files so that they are easily accessible when necessary.
- Follow up on the collection's process: Monitoring and checking the accounts of customers and tracking the rights of the company with regards to third parties (trade receivables) and work to settle the collection of payment in a timely manner. As well as the submission of periodic reports to those concerned.
- Resolve complex collection issues and establish good relations with accounts to settle outstanding balances. Apply and follow up regarding review credit limits for both new and existing accounts with the head of accounting.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements, including examining customer balances and working to settle any differences in accounts, if any, and responding to inquiries and review statements from clients
- Maintain developers and customers’ files, contracts, invoices and relevant documentation.
- Respond to inquiries and follow up on potential credit risk accounts regarding overdue invoices and billing problems
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Applicant must have the following:
- Degree in Accounting with " good" grade or better.
- Minimum 5 years experience, in FMCG preferred/ an Imports & Export company.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of accounting software (proficient in Excel and Word).
- Ability to manage a team, strong organizational skills, time management, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize.
- Ability to accurately prepare and review daily, weekly, monthly reports ( will review others reports ).
- Effective communication skills.