- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Media Sales Executive is mainly about developing new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new services to existing customer accounts.
- Will be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline - Generating leads and offers.
- Promote and sell the company products.
- Developing and implementing targeted sales goals.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Generate new leads through cold calls and emails.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Follow up with clients & Closing the deals.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Building client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact.
- Actively seeking out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients.
- Verbal and written briefing of client requirements back to the agency team.
- Management of client and project budgets.
- Implement the business plan and deliver the achievement of volume and sales objectives.
- Analyze the digital market business and monitor the sales and brand strategy.
- Reviews / develops all creative brief and business objectives for the engagements in which they are involved to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Works closely with the project teams to maintain the institutional knowledge of the client accounts.
- Make sure overall client objectives are being met and identify potential issues.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production Online Media
About this Company
1- Digital Marketing: consultation & strategy, social media management, online advertising & banner placement, UX/UI & web services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtkar
2. Video Production: Documentaries, TV commercials, Corporate Videos, web videos, Digital commercial.
3. Motion Graphics: static &...