- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- Oversee all management of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are undertaken within budget and on time.
- Costs reports are maintained.
- Meet weekly with the Team to discuss progress on all current projects.
- Coordinate additional meetings as required with key staff to move projects forward.
- Ensure that completed projects meet the specification and predetermined internal quality standards.
- Provide feedback to the team on project successes including a formal write up of the project once completed
- Organize, coordinate and have general oversight of all workshop staff and activities.
- Oversee overall management, planning and controls of daily work activities.
- Meet weekly with the Technical Team and Sales Team to discuss scheduling of work in a planned manner including distribution of resources.
- Provide monthly reports to Management on all operational activities.
- Coordinate with Sales team in planning sales activities.
- Make sure that market innovations, competition and new strategic opportunities are daily tracked.
- Be proactive with regards to market's marketing and sales needs to provide local tailored solutions.
- Produces annual/quarter detailed operating plan.
- Represents the company externally with government, regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Progress a measured and planned improvement of operational systems, processes and development of policies in support of Company vision.
- Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Provide habitual review of internal procedures to maintain integrity and relevance of systems in place.
- Contribute to Company future planning and projects with an emphasis on growth and creativity.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services