- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Manager, Vendor Management to help create a best-in-class experience for the Machinery & Industrial Spare Parts category. Responsibilities include managing the full scope of the category and vendor portfolio, building and sustaining strategic relationships with key global manufacturers and suppliers, improving the end-to-end Macknmall customer experience, and helping to shape the evolution of how customers shop online for Machinery & Industrial Spare Parts category.
We are looking for a passionate customer and category advocate within Macknmall, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and a proven record of driving category growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility and commitment, and the ability to hire and develop a high-performing team.
- Evaluates products and services to continually drive quality of customer experience.
- Aggregates and escalates industry trends; ensure the team prioritizes customer obsession.
- Identifies opportunities to differentiate our customer experience from the competition.
- Develops and implements action plans based on deep-dive analysis of product line metrics.
- Provides recommendation on business opportunities and long-term strategy for multiple sub-categories.
- Expands current vendor selection and secures new brand selection.
- Focuses on strategic holdout or challenging vendors to increase selection.
- Drives strategic negotiations to deliver top- and bottom-line category growth.
- Builds long-term relationships by creating value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition, and brand-building for multiple vendors.
- Increases vendor participation through deep knowledge of program opportunities.
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvement with vendors and within the fulfillment centers.
- Drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Dives deep into inputs and understands the downstream impact of changes to pricing, selection, and convenience for multiple subcategories.
- Owns the Retail P&L for multiple subcategories; develops plans that drive revenue and margin improvement for the business.
- Audits all elements of multiple subcategory businesses.
- Identifies areas that need vendor attention and directs the team to address issues; acts as an escalation point, helping team and vendor(s) resolve conflicts.
- Creates long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes.
- Works with internal technical, cross-category, and tech teams to drive multi-system process changes.
- Holds team accountable for achieving business goals.
- Sets and articulates expectations around leadership behavior for the team; models behavior that exemplifies the leadership principles.
- Effectively coaches and gives feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development.
- Implements Macknmall’s best recruiting practices and continuously raises the bar for hiring.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
MacknMall.com is the first multi-vendor store for easy and quick Machinery, Industrial Spare Parts (Used & New) selling and buying in Egypt, Our vision is to become No.1 Middle East and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at MACKNMALL
We connect customer and Machinery, Industrial Spare Parts – opening up a...