- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Facilitate IKU training programs and workshops to small and large audiences to increase sales via the increase in product recommendation rates via increasing sales reps' knowledge, experience, and retention.
- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face, blended, distance and digital, lifestyle and technical training for executive, management, and non-management (internal and external) staff including train-the-trainer activities.
- Create and maintain communities of practice within proprietary digital forums and on social networks.
- Evaluate, identify, develop and deliver product agnostic sales skills training content embracing a mix of sales methodologies and processes.
- Measure and follow up on all executed training, to track training effectiveness.
- Provide regular project updates, and ensure the timely completion of deliverables.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
- Perform work within the company and regulatory guidelines.
- Partner with client team members to ensure compliance with IKU training for retail sales personnel.
- Serve as a spokesperson, as required.
- Travel domestically although some of the training will be virtual and could be delivered from our office.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
We have established in 2014, We providing you the service, products with most competitive quality and value starting from the feature phones and smart phones, tablets And the accessories in more than 7 countries and regions and more people around the world,
See all Careers and Jobs at Iku