- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods.
- Keeping in touch with suppliers and developing cordial relationships with them.
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize items and transportation costs.
- Making sure that all supplier information and records are up to date.
- Taking steps to ensure the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Overseeing the development and utilization of a supplier database.
- Keeping accurate records of products, contracts, pricing and invoicing information.
- Obtaining quotations and making cost comparisons.
- Carrying out the initial and also ongoing assessment of the supply chain.
- Involved in the hiring, training, supervising and mentoring of supply chain staff
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste.
- Manage activities related to strategic material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
With close to 20 years' experience in providing quality healthcare solutions in Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Lybia ...Shaarani Group now operates out of 5 countries with affiliates in the USA, Japan, France, Korea & Germany. Our healthcare products and services range from basic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Surgitech