- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sets up, maintains, and troubleshoots telephony systems, including network resources and applications to support those systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on telephony software applications and hardware, as well as repairs to telephony system/environment problems.
- Analyzes telephony system faults, troubleshoots and runs diagnostic tests on related applications and hardware to detect and resolve problems.
- Reviews and prepares telephony documentation for systems and software.
- Interfaces with vendors for telephony-related trouble calls.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance to customer site.
- Provide support in the detection, diagnosis, and resolution of incidents or events.
- Provide written recommendations on engineering solutions, complex trouble resolutions, test plans, test results, and implementation plans.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports Identify,track,andtestnewanddeployedsoftwarebaselines,patches,and upgrades
- Administers telephony systems/environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services