- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for executing the risk and governance program Under the supervision of the governance director by performing the following:
- Risk Register: Maintain a risk register based on the identified applicable laws and regulations, fraud schemes, and AML considerations.
- Controls Catalogue: Based on review of procedures and walkthroughs, maintain an inventory of internal controls and map them to key risk areas.
- Issues Management: Track the progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by Internal Audit, self-testing, or controls assessment.
- Risk Assessment: Assist in the execution of the corporate compliance, fraud, and BSA risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the organization.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
- Data Analytics: Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyze the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Policy and Procedure Maintenance: Provide assistance to in developing and updating policies and procedures by enforcing document standards.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Computer Software
About this Company
Since 1981, ITS has been a leading integrated information technology and services solutions provider. ITS targets wide range of industry segments to offers world-class IT solutions. We have showcases high success in implementing cutting-edge IT business solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at ITS