- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reading original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Liaising with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Providing clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, in the form which the client requests (word, pdf, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Using the Internet as research tool throughout the translation process;
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Consulting with experts in specialist areas.
- Supplying subtitles for foreign films and television programs.
- Retaining and developing knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
- Following various translation-quality standards to ensure legal and ethical obligations to the customer.
- Collaborating with colleagues by asking and sharing knowledge with the aim to reach the best translation results and help building a professional team
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments. coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL