- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Coordinating with the managers of various departments to plan the needs of human resources and ways to provide them and train them and improve their performance
- Make the necessary updates to the organizational structure of the company according to the need of work and offer it to the head of the financial sector and institutional support for its adoption
- Manage the process of assessing the performance of employees at the company.
- Develop the training plan based on the training needs of employees in the different departments of the company
- Identify the resources for the training and administrative development item, where the proposed budget for the implementation of the training plan, in accordance with the company's strategy in this area.
- Ensure that work skills training is carried out
- Supervise the approved time control system and link the actual working hours with salary benefits.
- Full supervision of recruitment processes
- Ensure compliance with all laws and governmental procedures for the application of labor law, social insurance law and income tax law and ensure the establishment of good relations with the labor offices and the insurance office.
- Obtain an appropriate high school qualification
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Manufacturing
About this Company
ALTAWAKOL GROUP operates in diversified business sectors all over Egypt. The first established and main sector within the group is the electrical solutions. This sector is diversified into different segments which form a fully integrated electric solutions for the market. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at AL-TAWAKOL For Electrical Industries -NTT