- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing a team of ELV engineers proficient in ELV systems and on-site building practices.
- Responsible for the IT, Telecom, ELV, Electronic Security and Fire Alarm systems design contents as assigned together with its follow-up for Authorities and Client's approval.
- Responsible for chairing coordination meetings with the contractors to ensure that the intended design is implemented
- Responsible for regular site visits to ensure installation standard is satisfactory.
- Liaison and coordination with all applicable Local Authority Departments to obtain approval at all stages of the project.
- Coordination with other Discipline Engineers (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical) as applicable
Project Management Duties:
- Responsible for the design review of the IT, Telecom, ELV, Security and Fire Alarm services.
- Participation in design review meetings and workshops. If required.
- Preparation of meeting records, design review and design progress reports.
- Liaise with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required by client.
- Coordinate with design managers undertaking close-out work in all stages of the design development.
- Validate & check design drawings for IT/ Communications Systems & Security construction phases of the project.
- Provide guidance and advice to the ELV team for alternative proposals by the contractor
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services