- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed on deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Liaising with any consultants, contractors, supervisors, planners in the project.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives, including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Preparing & discussing the reports.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
We are an integrated and specialist team , which the architect stints in designing , implementing and decorating , and wok on submitting creative solutions at the lowest cost and highest quality , based on fundamental pillars of success and they are : the advanced technology ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tline