- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects to financial manager
- Managing data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying accuracy of information
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations, data entries are correct and verifying accuracy of information
- Maintaining accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with internal financial legal requirements.
- Accomplishing accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Keeping updated budgets; preparing monthly financial reports, auditing and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices to clients, suppliers & subcontractors
- Collecting and entering data for various financial spreadsheets
- Assisting the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
We at Grid Fine Finishes provide quality and unparalleled architectural and finishing services that we customize to cater to our client’s unique needs. More importantly, we ensure exclusive distinctiveness, guaranteeing that our clients will not see the same concepts...
See all Careers and Jobs at Grid Fine Finishes