- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage all P&L functions for a defined Business.
- Direct, coordinate, and execute the market plan as directed by the business.
- Overseeing P&L functions for installation and optimization activities, site acquisition, and project and construction, Telecom management teams.
- Supervise the activities of numerous employees engaged in meeting the customer objectives
- Responsible for motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Ensuring quality, delivery, and budget objectives are met
- Delivering and fulfilling objectives and directions from General Manager.
- Producing regular metric reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Training staff and monitoring their performance and progress.
- Communicating with other departments, staff groups, and customers
- Ensure that all workings are done in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee the organizational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability
8 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least