- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance - Life Insurance
About the Job
- Monitoring the sales performance and building a solid ground for decision-making.
- Ensuring the achievement of the sales targets per channel per region.
- Proving all needed data and reports for the sales, marketing, finance and supply-chain teams.
- Providing monthly sales summary reports to company management.
- Analyzing brand evolution per channel for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Analyzing brand coverage and evolution per region for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Identifying idle customers & new market opportunities.
- Analyzing returns movement and working on action plans with the sales team to ensure meeting company policy and contract terms.
- Managing P&L and analyzing monthly spending.
- Coordinating with the finance team on the monthly OCAs and budget.
- Coordinating with the supply-chain team on the AMS, stock level and production.
- Coordinating with the trade-marketing team on the activation and channel share.
- Prepares sales forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals. Researches and evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail