- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Profit Share, Mobile & Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Receiving calls from the Company's Investors regarding the situation of their shares.
- Forwarding the unusual requests from the Investors to the Corporate Investor Relations Manager otherwise could provide the appropriate response.
- Prepare reports and presentations on company performance to be submitted to BOD and Executive Committee.
- Provide regulation fair disclosure to London Stock Exchange (LSE) & Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX).
- Create presentations, earning releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Assisting in all arrangements to hold the the "Annual General Meeting," and that included; booking the hall, following up agenda items, confirming attendees and photocopying documents when required.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Ever since its establishment in 1977, the Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON), has been the pioneer leaders in providing all steel-sheets related industries in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON)
The company owns and operates several factories where it ensures...