- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance and Meal Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are seeking a talented and creative designer to fill the position (Senior Graphics Designer) in Egypt, located in Cairo. The (Senior Graphics Designer) will mainly be responsible for creating designs for both printed and electronic Marcoms materials.
- Design all digital Marcoms materials for websites, social media, email and showrooms screens.
- Design all printing Marcoms materials including brochures, catalogs, and in-store communications for retail showrooms.
- Ensure the consistency of all Marcoms materials and activities applied in the corporate and maintained with corporate identity.
- Innovate and deliver of creative and original ideas that help building the company's brand and strength it's positioning.
- Communicate and collaborate with Sales, Merchandising, Procurement, and Product Managers to design the Marcoms tools within the Marketing department plan.
- Build and archive (physical and electronic) database that contains images, videos, datasheets, and other type of information related to Marcoms.
- Monitor the communication activities of the main competitors.
- Conduct planned field visits to all showrooms, ware houses, and branches in order to evaluate/apply the Marcoms materials.
- Continuous self-development and training.
- Submit progressive and specific reports on-time.
- Positive collaboration with his direct manager and other colleagues.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Retail