- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manual and Automated Testing
- Being analytical and effective Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Preparing concise documentation
- Create test plans and map requirements to test cases.
- Develop and execute regression, functional, and system level tests.
- Assist with verification testing of requirements, design specifications, technical specifications, and full regression testing documents throughout the SDLC.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases from specifications or verbal communications and via liaison with development, project management, and various other departments.
- Work with developers and analysts throughout the SDLC process to recognize changes to scope and to adapt the related testing requirements.
- Identify, log and track defects discovered during verification, system and integration testing.
- Provide reliable recommendations on application readiness.
- Perform testing within multiple environments
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2001, New Innovation Technologies is a global technology services, product engineering, and outsourcing company serving the GCC countries. New Innovation Technologies products are highly responsive to the next generation fulfillment and monetization of ROI across...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Innovation Technologies