- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 13,000 SAR per month
About the Job
- Review and analyse technical requirements, gain a thorough understanding of project scope and create a test plan that is aligned with project parameters and goals
- Work with Development team to troubleshoot issues that arise with testing applications and work with Business Analysts to comprehend business user functional process.
- Develops quality assurance, compliance, and implementation plans for individual IT functions that support the organisation's overall service and software quality standards.
- Advises function leaders on best practices for the deployment of QA methodologies and processes.
- Designs and incorporates plans for each function that drive quality service and product deliverables.
- Establishes a performance monitoring program and designs metrics that can be used to identify quality issues, analyze problems, and develop quality improvement initiatives.
- Trains staff on quality concepts, objectives, tools, and processes. Requires a bachelor degree. And typically reports to a director or head of a department.
- Works autonomously. Goals are generally communicated in "solution" or project goal terms.
- May provide a leadership role for the workgroup through knowledge in the area of specialization.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services