- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Supervises the preparation of project plans.
- Determines the relations between the parties involved in the implementation of the project.
- Take the necessary measures to generate the necessary resources for the project.
- Organizing, supervising and coordinating the work of subordinates in the project.
- Follow up the implementation of project activities and take appropriate decisions to reform the implementation process.
- Monitors costs and makes decisions to comply with the cost plan.
- Take measures to make cash flows to and from the project in favor of the project.
- Ensure that the subcontractors are at the required level and follow up the implementation of their work.
- Preserves the rights of the company represented by the contract and supervises the management of the contract.
- Ensure that the requirements for the project are issued in a timely manner and review the requirements from the other party to determine their validity.
- Develop a reporting system that connects internally between its organizational functions and externally with project owners, investors, local authorities, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as linking the project to regulatory functions.
- Meetings of the project shall take place at the strategic level in general and the executive level at times.
- Establishes the policy of stimulating the workers in the project.
- The Project Manager shall be responsible for the achievement of the project plan in terms of time, cost and quality. It shall therefore have the authority to select assistants and subordinates and to take all decisions within the project in a manner not inconsistent with the parent company's general policies and regulations.
- Ensure good management of the project site in terms of administrative affairs, subsistence, traffic regulation, location insurance and risk workers. If the project manager is constantly present at the project site and if the project manager is away from the site, it is necessary to appoint a manager for the project site other than the project manager.
- Ensure compliance with specifications in materials, equipment and works
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure