- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Manage all retail store around Greater Cairo
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Ensure hours of operation.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Bingo Group is an Egyptian family business founded in 1995 with the focus of bringing joy to Egyptians young and old. The BINGO group hosts two companies, the flagship company BINGO GIFTS is a trading company specializing in seasonal items, party & occasion items and home...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bingo Global