- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Undertaking a variety of "day to day" office and clerical tasks.
- Ensuring all office operations are running in a smooth manner; correspondence are controlled, filling systems are designed,supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection , retention, record disposal and retrieval in information systems like TAS & CIS
- Supporting all present and future business activities related to cnpany policy and targets.
- Following-up office workflow procedures eo ensure max. efficiency.
- Supporting field team with various administration tasks, data..et. to ensure top performance.
- Taking care of scheduling technical visits and visitors hen planned in coordination with customers and principals.
- Monitor office expenditure.
- Deal with customer complaints and issues.
- Assist in company management relation with working team and customers networks.
- Updating, monitoring and following up with TAS
- Updating customer information system with valid information like report of calls, performance results and quality notifications.
- Responsible for ensuring company objectives are met.
- Responsible for creating power point slide
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Paper and Forest Products