- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Advise present and potential customers in technical and regulatory matters.
- Guiding in product selection and its related applications.
- Data field collection (Qualitative and Quantitative) on regular basis, analysis and presentation to come up with optimum solutions.
- Monitors, schedules, and plans product application in field trials.
- Work closely with customers in development of products; listen, understand and convey customer's requirements.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is in line of company mission, values and objectives.
- provide status of ongoing and future projects.
- Main interface between customers and company in all technical operation matters.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities , and quality notification issues.
- Reporting market activities in terms of technical products and application from regular source or competition to company management.
- Generating reports of calls with action plan.
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on.
- Main fields are paper and board making, packaging and paper converting
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Manufacturing Paper and Forest Products