- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Review & sign on quality inspection request & report.
- Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs
- Prepare and review product's data
- Re-examine products if the product is not matching standard slightly.
- Create quality monthly report with all details after checking & analyzing the daily reports.
- Discuss the quality report with the production, QA and Industrial Engineering Manager in order to minimize the defects and errors.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC