- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our team needs young professionals with high attention to details and passion for delivering high-quality accounting work. The chosen candidate will be undergoing a training/evaluation period and will be responsible for the following:
- Data entry for clients' financial documents
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing customized reports to fulfill management needs.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Testing documentation supporting account balances or classes of transactions
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Consulting Services Financial Services
About this Company
We empower businesses through our financial, legal and marketing solutions. We are a team that is composed of diverse business consultants and young professionals that support businesses with the right tools and services to serve their needs to achieve success.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBS