- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Established in 2009, Lava International Limited has become one of the fastest growing multi-national mobile handset company, headquartered in New Delhi, India. The company has offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and abroad. It has demonstrated rapid and robust expansion...
See all Careers and Jobs at LAVA International