- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Social Insurance, Allowances, Incentive
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Development and execution of a sales strategy/territory with the plan with the RSM’s to ensure we meet the assigned sales goals whilst building a profitable and sustainable long-term business in the territory.
- Take ownership and effectively manage the sales cycle from opportunity identification through to successful close, leveraging and coordinating the available support resources from sales management, customer services, legal, finance and others.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with Executive, Operational, Technical and Supply Chain with our client base and channel partners.
- Continuously grow and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities with our direct and partner clients to ensure a sustainable sales growth in his/her territory.
- Prospect new accounts and generate a pipeline of qualified opportunities and close new business in these accounts. Manage the Business Development and Sales Pursuit activities within his/her region from 'Identify' through to 'Close'.
- Take responsibility for strategy execution, performance and provide accurate and timely reporting for his/her territory. Including Activity/Client Contact plan, Sales Pipeline, Sales Forecast, Visit/Meeting Reports, Monthly/Quarterly reporting and CRM updates.
- Ensure thorough familiarity and compliance with ECOBAT policies and procedures relating to standards of business.
- Monitor business trends and opportunities in the territory and report on any changes that are likely to influence sales or product development.
- Make recommendations for new or modified products that offer new business opportunities.
- Engage with Regional Sales Management to define annual sales budgets for all our products and services in line with our annual operating budgets and go to market strategy.
- Supporting Regional Sales team in business development activities for ECOBAT mixing solutions.
- Support in Business Development activities for ECOBAT mixing products in other regions such as Middle East
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Back with more than 50 years of experience in the industry, We strive to design and manufacture finishing building materials that meet the highest market requirements by offering products that earn international standards and credits towards the sustainable construction...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECOBAT