- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Gathering and analyzing data from various databases and sources.
- Performing statistical analysis, developing reports and visual representations, developing and/or maintaining databases, and providing consultation, technical assistance, and coordination for Regional marketing manager;
- Advises and assists Regional marketing manager
- Determining the appropriate statistical methodology to meet the study needs and objectives; uses various statistical software packages to summarize and interpret statistical results; and designs, implements, and coordinates study activities and process improvements.
- Designing questionnaires.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL