- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in building the yearly forecast and marketing activities, based on the set marketing strategy
- Develop new product development plans and ensure successful new launches
- Responsible for achieving brand financials (market share, sales volume, revenue and profit growth)
- Ensure implementation of marketing activities as per the annual planning (merchandising, consumer promotion, POSM, sampling) to assure attainment of sales, margin and market share.
- Conduct regular field visit to monitor and control the execution of the planned activities.
- Collect and analysis the sales and distribution data by trade channel and area in comparison with the set budget.
- Recommend counteractive actions on unexpected activities or developments done by key players in the market.
- Develop, Review advertising campaigns objectives and actual deliveries
- Evaluate how changes in product positioning will impact sales, volumes, expenses and profitability
- Implement public relations activities coordinated with management.
- Track products budgeted expenses and ensure successful achievement.
- Prepare brand reviews with planned and implemented activities with a clear analysis on the category
- Communicate and train the sales team / merchandising team on plan –o-gram implementation.
- Propose trade related marketing activities (signage /in store advertising /etc...)
- Responsible for recommending the tactical activities needed monthly to achieve the sales targets in coordination with the country sales manager
- Other duties as assigned
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL