- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the development of Company annual marketing plans including any associated budget.
- Assist in setting the vision, positioning, marketing strategies for his/her Category/Brand. Pricing, Media, and Promotion strategies along with the marketing manager.
- Develop and implement new product launches and promotions in coordination with R&D, Production, & Finance; measure success of launches and draw conclusion for future assortments and promotions.
- Develops and leads the execution of brand plan activities (Advertising, activation, sampling, POS ... etc.) & modifies activities according to business/environment needs and brand performance whiles monitoring that brand guidelines and budget are adhered to.
- Lead market research efforts (retail audit, qualitative and/or quantitative) to understand consumers’ perception and behavior and formulate effective marketing strategies to ensure their brands receive maximum visibility and perform better than their competitors.
- Effectively selecting the right suppliers, particularly the creative and research agencies and then take a lead in managing the relationships in ways that build volume and shares.
- Conducts Market Visits to get traders’ feedback and follow up on product’s availability and visibility.
- Any task as assigned by management/manager.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL