- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct the rental orientation program for the drivers.
- Coordinate in the selection process with the management team.
- Conduct research on prospective drivers.
- Design and renew rental proposals.
- Prepare, file and retrieve rental-related documents, like contracts……etc.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information.
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-rental service.
- Responsible for GPS Tracking system.
- Overseeing Rental process and facilitating order fulfillment.
- Handling complaints and concerns.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Management Consulting
- Bachelor degree in Business admin or any other related fields.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience.
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Very good
- Negotiation Skills
- High Communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Motivated, Hard worker & handle pressure
- Strong sense of initiative, problem-solving, flexibility, energetic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Very Good command of MS office programs
Physical Effort& Environment:
- Required extra physic movement
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...