- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides engineering support for ongoing and new operations by performing the following duties.
- Designs methods for maintaining or increasing production levels while improving production costs, yields, quality, and safety.
- Troubleshoots process problems and identifies solutions which reduce downtime and conserve maintenance costs.
- Monitors process equipment to identify potential errors and develops solutions to eliminate the re-occurrence of those problems.
- Designs and conducts plant trials to determine performance capabilities.
- Develops and updates process procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate and understandable.
- Determines the test methods, procedures, parts, and equipment needed to implement engineering changes.
- Interfaces with all levels of management and employees to gather information and provide guidance for implementation.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...