- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support Development team in analyzing, designing, building and testing Reservoir Simulation Applications and Environment.
- Review functional requirements and user stories from business analysis team; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications.
- Make Automation, Performance, Load testing.
- Submit and verify defects, maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of in-house or vendor developed applications, analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures.
- Testing will include functional and non-functional, integration, regression and system testing.
- Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness and decompose them to extract positive and negative test scenarios and strong acceptance criteria
- Execute all levels of testing including but not limited to: System, Integration; Component Level Regression and Detect, report, and track software defects.
- Use systematic and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com