- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Dealing with disruption, uncertainty and change with clear intent, coherence and appropriate resourcing.
- Follow legal and regulatory constraints, as well as voluntary codes adopted by different sectors, that can limit desirable resilience actions.
- Research the new threats/changes across the environment to enhance the organization readiness and to assess the new projects from Business Resilience perspective.
- Responsible for the execution, monitoring of the Risk Management and Business Impact Analysis frameworks activities following Xceed interested parties’ needs and expectations.
- Understanding the interdependencies with suppliers, outsourcers and competitors, etc. their resilience and events to which they have responded; understanding and validating the explicit and implicit assumptions that underpin the resilience of the organization.
- Responsible of Vulnerability management activities across Xceed’s resources in accordance to the Information Security Policy.
- Monitor the Organization’s assets for Breaches, events, incidents and offences that might occur and to investigate them.
- Responsible of integration and operation of Xceed’s SIEM log management solution with the concerned parties.
- Take actions to protect and secure people, information, physical assets, financial value, reputation and social capital, thereby enabling it to resist disruption.
- Work on embedding the Business Resilience culture and awareness within the organization with the concerned parties.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...